E nā ʻohana Hawaiʻi: If you are planning a reunion or looking for genealogical information, Ka Wai Ola will print your listing at no charge on a space-available basis. Listings should not exceed 200 words. OHA reserves the right to edit all submissions for length. Send your information by mail, or e-mail kwo@OHA.org. E ola nā mamo a Hāloa!
- Chang – Looking for descendants or related ohana members of Deborah Chang, Deborah Kauka, Deborah Kaʻaihue (DOB: about 1885). Please contact Glenn Ventura at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mainly trying to locate sisters of my mother Irene Chang (DOB: 1914). Married John E. Ventura of Kihei, Maui. Sisters: Lillian, Saddie (Sadie), Warma (Velma) and Agnes Kauka. Mahalo!
- Chartrand – Aloha John Francis Carson Chartrand is my Grandfather on my mother’s side. He came to Hawaiʻi in the 20s with the Calvary. He married four Hawaiian women in his life and had many children. Mary Keahi Kaohu, Edith Kapule Kalawaia, Margaret Keanalani Claesene and Helen Brown. My mother Isabelle Leinaʻala Chartrand Kainoa and brother Harold Kalawaia Chartrand had eleven half siblings. In honor of all the Chartrand ʻOhana that have passed on, to meet Grandpa Chartrand. We want to plan a reunion. We need everyone to kokua with your current contact info to cousin Cami Chartrand 446-5098 email Chartrandreunion2020@gmail.com or John Kainoa 244-8428, email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you. Mahalo John.
- Hoʻopiʻi – I am looking for ʻohana and information on the wahine Hoopii who married James Love after 1860 in Hawaiʻi. Hoopii died in 1954 in Honolulu and James died 1913 on Maui. James and Hoopii Love had three children, all born in Honolulu: Annie Kaniniu b.1870, James R.K. b.1871, and William Kaliko b.1874. I am looking for any information especially on Hoopii. Please contact U’ilani Tacgere, phone/text 808-696-6843 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All information is welcomed! Working to update my genealogy info. & make connections to ʻohana!
- Kamila/Cazimero – We are updating our Kamila and Manuel Family Tree and planning our next Family Reunion. Please check out our Facebook page; Hui ʻo Manuel a me Kamila Reunion or email Kamila.ManuelCazimeroFR2021@gmail.com. You can also contact Stacy Hanohano at (808) 520-4212 for more information.
- Lindsey – Lindsey Genealogy update/Descendant updates sought: The Lindsey Ohana book, originally published in 1983, is being updated. The book was based on information compiled in a 1947 booklet, which held 532 Lindsey descendants. The latest edition, published in 1989, showed 1,969 descendants and an index of 4,000 names. Now, 33 years later, an update is in order. We are looking for all of the descendants of Thomas Weston Lindsey 1. and George Kynaston Lindsey 2. The deadline to submit updates for inclusion in the book is May 31, 2022. The book/document will be available for purchase upon completion, with the projected timeline slated for Sept. 1, 2022. Please submit updates/entries: via email to email@example.com; by mail to Rose Marie H. Duey, 575 Iao Valley Rd., Wailuku, HI, 96793; or call/text 808-870-2553 for more information.
- Makua – Looking for descendants or related ʻohana members of Henry K. Makua (year of birth: 1907, Honolulu) Father: Joseph K. Makua, Mother: Mary Aukai, Sisters: Malia and Mele, Sons: Henery and Donald Makua. Joseph and Mary may have orginated from Kauaʻi. Looking for genealogical information. Please contact –
- Mccorriston – We are updating the McCorriston family tree! Descendants of Daniel McCorriston and Annie Nelson/Anna McColgan, Hugh McCorriston and Margaret Louise Gorman, Edward McCorriston and Mauoni, and Daniel McCorriston and Jane Johnson, please forward your family information to Lynn Kanani Daue at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome updates from the descendants of McCorriston cousin John McColgan and his wife Kalaʻiolele Kamanoulu and Samuel Hudson Foster and Margaret Louise Gorman.
- Steward – Looking for descendants or ʻohana of James and Mea-alani Steward of Kahaluʻu, Oʻahu. Please contact William Steward: email@example.com if you are interested in a family reunion.
- Titcomb – For all descendants of Charles Titcomb and Kanikele – it’s time to update the family information for another family reunion. Anyone that would be interested to be on the planning committee, contact: K. Nani Kawaa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yong/Kukahiko – Kalei Keahi / Ah Foon Yong and John Mahele Kukahiko / Daisy Nahaku Up dating genealogy information on these 2 ohana. Please send to Janelle Kanekoa ( granddaughter of Samuel Apo Young/ Yong and Daisybelle Kukahiko) email me @ email@example.com. Please list on top right which ohana you belong to. Yong or Kukahiko.