E nā ʻohana Hawaiʻi: If you are planning a reunion or looking for genealogical information, Ka Wai Ola will print your listing at no charge on a space-available basis. Listings should not exceed 200 words. OHA reserves the right to edit all submissions for length. Send your information by mail, or e-mail kwo@OHA.org. E ola nā mamo a Hāloa!
- Cazimero – Kamila & Manuel Cazimero – We are updating our Kamila and Manuel Cazimero family tree and planning our next family reunion. Please check out our Facebook page: Hui ʻo Manuel a me Kamila Reunion, or contact Stacy Hanohano at (808) 520-4212 for more information.
- Chang – Looking for descendants or related ohana members of Deborah Chang, Deborah Kauka, Deborah Kaʻaihue (DOB: about 1885). Please contact Glenn Ventura at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mainly trying to locate sisters of my mother Irene Chang (DOB: 1914). Married John E. Ventura of Kihei, Maui. Sisters: Lillian, Saddie (Sadie), Warma (Velma) and Agnes Kauka. Mahalo!
- Chartrand – Aloha John Francis Carson Chartrand is my Grandfather on my mother’s side. He came to Hawaiʻi in the 20s with the Calvary. He married four Hawaiian women in his life and had many children. Mary Keahi Kaohu, Edith Kapule Kalawaia, Margaret Keanalani Claesene and Helen Brown. My mother Isabelle Leinaʻala Chartrand Kainoa and brother Harold Kalawaia Chartrand had eleven half siblings. In honor of all the Chartrand ʻOhana that have passed on, to meet Grandpa Chartrand. We want to plan a reunion. We need everyone to kokua with your current contact info to cousin Cami Chartrand 446-5098 email Chartrandreunion2020@gmail.com or John Kainoa 244-8428, email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you. Mahalo John.
- Gramberg – Searching for the descendants or any related ʻohana of Herman Gramberg and Rose Anakalea. Children of Herman and Rose are Herman “Waha”, Theresa, George, Vivian, Henry “Heine”, Darilynn, and Rosebud. Looking to update genealogical information. Please email gramberg
firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information shared is greatly appreciated. Mahalo!
- Harbottle – I am looking for information on my great-great grandmother. Her name is Talaimanomateata or Kuaʻanalewa, she was Tahitian and married to or had a child with George Nahalelaau Harbottle. Born in 1815 on Oʻahu and son of John Harbottle of England and Papapaunauapu daughter of Haninimakaohilani and Kauhiaimokuakama. I know from Edward Hulihee Harbottle’s (my great grandfather) Guardianship court case that when his father George died his mother was on Maui and the case was stopped until she could be in court. When she appeared in court she said it was fine if Edward H. Boyd became his guardian. There are family stories that she had come from an aliʻi family of Tahiti and was in Hawaiʻi as a ward of the court. I have not been able to substantiate this information. If anyone in the family knows where I might look it would be wonderful to know. Please contact me at email@example.com or call 808-936-3946. Mahalo, Noelani Willing Phillips.
- Hoʻopiʻi – I am looking for ʻohana and information on the wahine Hoopii who married James Love after 1860 in Hawaiʻi. Hoopii died in 1954 in Honolulu and James died 1913 on Maui. James and Hoopii Love had three children, all born in Honolulu: Annie Kaniniu b.1870, James R.K. b.1871, and William Kaliko b.1874. I am looking for any information especially on Hoopii. Please contact U’ilani Tacgere, phone/text 808-696-6843 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All information is welcomed! Working to update my genealogy info. & make connections to ʻohana!
- Kaiwa – Looking for descendants or related ʻOhana Members of ʻBILL KAIWA’, aka ʻSOLOMAN ANI. Please contact ROBERTA BOLLIG 320-248-3656 or email@example.com MAHALO!
- Kaleponi – All descendants of William Kauahi Kaleponi, Kahia Kaleponi, and Robert Kainoa Kaleponi Sr. – we are having our first family reunion at Māʻili Park on Saturday, October 30. Please contact: Kawai Palmer firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 380-7508; Mollie Cohen email@example.com or (901)493-0810; D.Madriaga firstname.lastname@example.org or (725) 500-9043; Jan Makepa email@example.com or (808) 349-7502; or James Millwood firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 292-1624. We could love to have our ʻohana join us at our gathering.
- Lincoln – To the descendants of Lorenzo Lincoln. The ʻOhana Lincoln Reunion Committee is planning our next family reunion for Friday, June 17 (family tour) and Saturday, June 18, 2022 (family gathering at Hale Halawai, Kona). Please contact Rowena Lincoln at 808-497-1219 or by email: Ehulani822@Yahoo.com. Please see our Lincoln Group page – Ka ʻOhana ʻO Lincoln for further updates and more news about our reunion. Hope to see you there!!
- Makua – Looking for descendants or related ʻohana members of Henry K. Makua (year of birth: 1907, Honolulu) Father: Joseph K. Makua, Mother: Mary Aukai, Sisters: Malia and Mele, Sons: Henery and Donald Makua. Joseph and Mary may have orginated from Kauaʻi. Looking for genealogical information. Please contact –
- McCorriston – We are updating the McCorriston family tree! Descendants of Daniel McCorriston and Annie Nelson/Anna McColgan, Hugh McCorriston and Margaret Louise Gorman, Edward McCorriston and Mauoni, and Daniel McCorriston and Jane Johnson, please forward your family information to Lynn Kanani Daue at email@example.com. We also welcome updates from the descendants of McCorriston cousin John McColgan and his wife KalaE9;iolele Kamanoulu and Samuel Hudson Foster and Margaret Louise Gorman.
- Steward – Looking for descendants or ʻohana of James and Mea-alani Steward of Kahaluʻu, Oʻahu. Please contact William Steward: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a family reunion.
- Titcomb – For all descendants of Charles Titcomb and Kanikele – it’s time to update the family information for another family reunion. Anyone that would be interested to be on the planning committee, contact: K. Nani Kawaa at email@example.com.
- Yong/Kukahiko – Kalei Keahi / Ah Foon Yong and John Mahele Kukahiko / Daisy Nahaku Up dating genealogy information on these 2 ohana. Please send to Janelle Kanekoa ( granddaughter of Samuel Apo Young/ Yong and Daisybelle Kukahiko) email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list on top right which ohana you belong to. Yong or Kukahiko.