E nā ʻohana Hawaiʻi: If you are planning a reunion or looking for genealogical information, Ka Wai Ola will print your listing at no charge on a space-available basis. Listings should not exceed 200 words. OHA reserves the right to edit all submissions for length. Send your information by mail, or e-mail kwo@OHA.org. E ola nā mamo a Hāloa!
- Ballard Family Mortuary, Norman’s Mortuary & Valley Isle Memorial Park Maui. Assist with pre-planning funeral, cremation and cemetery needs. Call Momi Hai at (808) 250-1044.
- Forming a nonprofit farmers’ cooperative in Kohala to offer possibility of buying a small farm as part of a larger land parcel making ag land more affordable with opportunities for cooperation and collaboration with neighbors. Minimum cost to participate is $150,000 cash and includes land and a small home. Call 808-493-3905.
- Homes with Aloha – Unique property in Papakolea one story level lot with a warehouse like structure attached. Must see $950,000. This is a leasehold property -Charmaine I. Quilit Poki (Realtor) (808) 295-4474. RB-15998 Keller Williams Honolulu RB-21303.
- Homes with Aloha – Kula Maui 43, 168 sq. ft. lot with a 2, 816 sq.ft. unfinished home. Ocean views, wraparound lanai. $590,000. This is a leasehold property – Charmaine I. Quilit Poki (Realtor) (808) 295-4474. RB-15998 Keller Williams Honolulu RB-21303.
- Homes with Aloha has a Qualified Buyer’s list: Looking for homes in the Kapolei, Waimanalo, Papakolea, Nanakuli, Big Island areas, Maui areas. If you are thinking of selling please call, text or email Charmaine I. Quilit Poki (Realtor) (808) 295-4474. RB-15998 Keller Williams Honolulu RB-21303. email@example.com
- Medicare Kōkua With Aloha call Catalina 808-756-5899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your Medicare/Medicaid needs. Serving residents in the State of Hawaiʻi.
- Sellers of Department of Hawaiian Home (DHHL) Hawaiian Residential Homes and Agriculture lots wanted in the following areas: 1) Lālāmilo (Waimea); 2) Waimea; 3) Kawaihae; 4) Laʻiʻōpua; 5) Waikōloa; 6) Papakōlea area (including Kalāwahine); 7) Waimānalo; 8) Kapolei. Buyer is DHHL qualified and financially ready and qualified. Call Aʻala at 808 351-6999 or Ku at (808) 557-9313.
- Thinking of Buying Or Selling A Home? Call The Expert. Call Charmaine I. Quilit Poki (R) 295- 4474 RB-15998. Keller Williams Honolulu RB-21303. To view current listings, go to my website HomeswithAloha.com. Call, Text or email Charmaine@HomeswithAloha.com to make an appointment to learn more about homeownership. Mahalo nui! Specialize in Fee Simple & Homestead Properties for over 35 years.