- Ka Ho‘omoana ‘Ana
- The Awakening of Honokahua: Part II
- ‘A‘ole to Redlining Hawaiian Families
- Ka Ho‘ōla ma Honokahua: Mahele II
- Real Estate Purchase to Provide Added Opportunity
- E pili lōkahi mau a mau. United, together, forever! E hana me ka ‘oia‘i‘o. Let us work with sincerity!
- OHA Suing the State – Enough is Enough!
- OHA Board Actions: March 2020
- It is our kuleana to vote. Vote by mail and automatic voter registration will help
- The “Value” of Land
- OHA asks court to determine whether trustees must turnover attorney-client privileged information to the state auditor
- Strengthening relationships on the continent
- Living Residentially Challenged in Waimānalo
- Where Native Hawaiians are moving and why
- ANALYSIS: Homelessness in Hawai‘i
Letters to the Editor